This program will be delivered to the participants through their home computers with a virtual facilitator. Please stay tuned for details.
Play 4 Fun includes activities involving fundamental movement skills and modified games that are run by a facilitator and where a child’s Guardian and a child participate together. Through collaboration with various provincial sport organizations, a multi-sport approach was also incorporated to develop overall physical abilities and to promote the development of physical literacy.
Thanks to funding from the Department of Children, Seniors, & Social Development; we are able to offer this program at no cost to participants and parents. Also, in collaboration with Eat Great and Participate, we are also able to provide participants with milk, nutritious snacks, and resources on healthy eating.
Schools currently implementing the program are:
- St. Mary’s All-Grade – Mary’s Harbour
- Cloud River Academy – Roddickton
- C.C. Loughlin- Corner Brook
- Eastside Elementary – Corner Brook
- E. A. Butler Memorial – McKay’s
- St. Joseph’s Elementary – Harbour Breton
- Forest Park Primary- Grand Falls Windsor
- Memorial Academy – Botwood
- Glovertown Academy – Glovertown
- Random Island Academy – Random Island
- Carbonear Academy – Carbonear
- Christ the King – Rushoon
- Holy Trinity Elementary – Torbay
- William Gillett Academy – Charlottetown
- Bay Bulls Bauline Athletic Association- Bay Bulls
- St. Lewis Academy- St. Lewis
- Belanger’s Memorial – Doyles
- Riverwood Academy-Gander Bay
- John Watkins Academy- Hermitage
- Hillside Elementary – LaScie
- Admiral’s Academy- CBS
Please contact Amy Butt at 729-3544 [email protected] to see how your school can get involved or for any other information about Play 4 Fun.