That’s right, it’s contest time! As promised in your 50th Anniversary membership packages, the month of November is all about showing off your school colours and your school pride. In a tweet or instagram post, share a PHOTO or VIDEO of your students showing their colours (with #SSNL50Contest) for a chance to win $500 for your school.
You can do whatever you feel best showcases your school’s colours, but if you’re looking for ideas, here are a few:
- Video/photo of cheering students with painted faces at a pep rally
- The evolution of your school’s jersey designs in a throwback style
- Group shot with each individual wearing their uniform and holding a piece of equipment to represent each of the sports in which the school participates
- Jerseys flapping in the wind on a clothesline, NL Tourism commercial-style
- Spoken word/rap/song about your team pride
- Acrostic Poem using the team’s mascot/name
Remember, get creative! There’s $500 on the line! 😉
- You must use #SSNL50Contest for it to be considered a valid entry.
- Schools can share multiple posts and each post will be considered an entry; however, schools can only post one entry from each unique concept/idea.
- Posts must be added within the month of November only.
- This is part 1 of a 3-part photo/video contest. Your school will have the opportunity to submit photos/videos with #SSNL50Contest during February & May as well! The
$500 prize will be drawn at the end of the school year and chance of winning will depend on the number of entries received during each of the three months of competition!