During the month of February, we welcome generational stories from your school’s time participating in School Sports NL events & tournaments.
In a tweet or Instagram post, share a PHOTO or VIDEO demonstrating your SSNL Generations (with #SSNL50Contest) for a chance to win $500 for your school.
You can do whatever you feel best showcases your school’s history with SSNL, but if you’re looking for ideas, here are a few:
Capture a photo/video of:
- A specific family from your school who has had multiple generations play for SSNL/NLHSAF
- A coach who once played for the team they are currently coaching OR a coach who now coaches their former rival team.
- Positive connections made at an SSNL tournament years ago – maybe Mom & Dad met at a tournament 20 years ago?!
Remember to dig deep and find those connections and be creative in how you share your story. It could win your school $500! 😉
- You must use #SSNL50Contest for it to be considered a valid entry.
- Schools can share multiple posts and each post will be considered an entry;
- Posts must be added within the month of February only.
- This is part 2 of a 3-part photo/video contest. Your school will have the opportunity to submit photos/videos with #SSNL50Contest during May as well!
- The $500 prize will be drawn at the end of the school year and chance of winning will depend on the number of entries received during each of the three months of competition!
Good luck everyone, can’t wait to see what you come up with! 😀